As environmentally friendly packaging, paper tube packaging has been widely used in the cosmetics industry. Many brands now use paper tubes to pack their lip balm, lipstick, deodorant, and other products.
Here is a portfolio for a custom lip balm paper tube packaging, a bottom push-up lip balm paper tube. It has a movable bottom disc that can be pushed up by our finger to dispense the lip balm inside.
Lip Balm Paper Tube Printed Features:
Edges: Top / Bottom Rolled
Pack Product: Lip Balm
Brand: c/o GERD
Q: what tube structure can i choose for my lip balm?
A: well, lip balm paper tube can be custom in 2 structures:
+ short lid long base structure
+ long lid short base sutrcutre
Q: what size is available for my lip balm?
A: we can custom any size as per your requirements, any size with your logo.
Following are some regulard sizes we make a lot to other customers.
Q: how can i get samples?
A: 1) ready-made samples if in stock are free to send.
2) digital samples with custom printing & size will be charged machine setup fee only, while can be return you when place official order.
3) pre mass production samples custom also will be charged machine setup fee only, while cannot be refund since it’s to pay printing process.
Q: what’s the deadline on paper tube custom?
A: 1) sample will take 4-6 days.
2) mass production will take 15-20days, depend to quantity.
Q: can you help on the packaging design?
A: sorry we’re not able to make the packaging design, but we’ll send you blank dieline so that you can design it easily.
Q: what format is acceptable if i had my own design artwork?
A: 1) artwork in Ai, PDF, CRD is ok with us.
2) make sure artwork has been outlined & grouped before sending us.
Q: how can i pay for the order.
A: we accept Paypal, Bank transfer(T/T), West Union payment.
Q: how can i get my artwork printed?
A: we provide 2 different printing options:
1) CMYK print, also called 4-color print, it’s at cheaper cost.
2) Pantone print, cost is more expensive.
3) And combination of this 2.
Thanks for joining paper tube packaging,
together to work for a better future!